Air Conditioning Maintenance
Central Air Conditioner Maintenance
According to the U.S. Department of Energy estimates the average air conditioner in Tampa Florida operates 3068 hours annually. In automotive terms, a vehicle running at 35 MPH for 3068 consecutive hours will travel more than 100,000 miles. You wouldn’t consider driving your car 100,000 miles without changing the oil, and the same logic holds true for your home’s air conditioning system. Just like a tune-up on your vehicle can improve reliability and gas mileage. The best way to ensure peak performance and problem-free operation from your air conditioner is to have regularly scheduled maintenance performed at the beginning of each season. The DOE also estimates nearly half of a home’s energy consumption goes toward heating and cooling. So making smart decisions about your home’s air conditioning system can have a significant effect on your utility bills.
Our HVAC Maintenance Plans
Bloomingdale Air offers affordable plans, regularly scheduled inspections, and discounts on services should any problems arise.
$99 Performance Check-Up
This thorough examination of your home’s heating and cooling system will provide notice and clarification of potential issues or repairs that may be needed. We’ll also assess the safety, energy efficiency and the expected lifespan of the homes HVAC system. It’s the perfect choice for a prospective buyer or anyone wanting to know the current condition and efficiency of a home’s air conditioning equipment.
- Performance Check-up (Checklist)
- Clean Equipment Exterior
- Flush and Vacuum Drain Line
- Check/Change Air Filters (Customer Provided)
- Brush Out Electrical Cabinet
- Check System for Proper Refrigerant Charge
- Check Compressor and Fan Amperages
- Check Capacitors
- Check Contactor Points
- Check Service Valves and Caps
- Check Thermostat Operation and Mounting
- Check Blower Amperages
- Check Heat Strip Amperages (Seasonal)
- Check Evaporator Coil for Build Up
- Check All Electrical Connections
- Check Temperature Split
- Check Float Switch Operation
- Check Blower Wheel for Build Up
- Check Overall System Performance
- Satisfies Manufacturers Warranty Requirements
$159 Performance+ Tune-Up
This Multi-step inspection and cleaning process begins with our Performance Check-up and continues with additional maintenance services. Designed as a complete HVAC tune-up and not just an inspection, our Performance Plus Tune-up provides a complete seasonal heating and cooling system maintenance solution.
- Performance+ Tune-Up (Additional Services Included)
- Clean Supply Plenum and Check for Air Leaks
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Clean Vegetation from Condensing Unit
- Evap-Fresh Coil Sanitizer
- Gel-Tab Condensate Drain Pan Treatment
- Drain-Solve Drain Line Treatment
Performance+ Service Plans
Our seasonal maintenance program offers all the services listed in the maintenance plans above but in a package designed to maintain the efficiency of both your heating and cooling systems. Bi-annual maintenance of your HVAC system is important because it can help you avoid costly repairs by catching potential issues before they become expensive problems. Our service plans include one or two seasonal visits annually along with the following additional benefits.